A NEW MODERN AND INNOVATIVE BUILDING AT SAINT-EUSTACHE HOSPITAL
With waves of bad news from the past few weeks involving hospital critical care capacities and infection prevention—especially COVID-19 outbreaks and new variants—there is finally some good news.
At Saint-Eustache Hospital, part of the CISSS des Laurentides, a new building with 62 single rooms was inaugurated, which will help to unload different care units. This new temporary building differs from typical similar constructions with its novel look, affordable budget, and simplified execution and delivery schedule, while still meeting the rigorous norms and criteria of a hospital building. Moreover, St-Jérôme Hospital—also part of CISSS des Laurentides—will open an almost identical building within the next few weeks.
The productive collaboration between a committed team of partners, associates, contractors and professionals made it possible to design and build both hospital units in barely four months, including medical equipment layout, tests and validation. This successful project will unburden the current healthcare system and contribute to its fight against the pandemic. Our health professionals certainly deserve everyone’s help and involvement.
A huge thank you to the project team and to the CISSS des Laurentides for this daring and innovative project. We are extremely proud to have been able to lend our expertise and efforts to support the healthcare system!
In the Press
- Inauguration du nouveau complexe d’hospitalisation rapide de Saint-Eustache, Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux
- Complexe temporaire à assemblage rapide: 62 lits de plus à l’hôpital de Saint-Eustache, TVA Nouvelles
- Inauguration du nouveau complexe d’hospitalisation rapide, L'info de la Lièvre
- Inauguration of the new rapid hospitalization complex in Saint-Eustache, North Shore News
- L’Hôpital de Saint-Eustache ouvre une annexe pour parer au délestage, Radio-Canada
- Un Abri temporaire contre le délestage, Le Téléjournal de Radio-Canada