PAGEAU MOREL offers a wide range of competitive benefits such as:
- Semi-flexible schedule to facilitate work-life balance (Friday afternoons off)
- Competitive compensation
- Paid leave of absence
- Group insurances including medical insurance, complementary health insurance, life insurance, dental insurance, disability insurance, etc.
- Retirement plan with a competitive contribution from PAGEAU MOREL
- Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Training policy
- Reimbursement of tuition fees
- Prevention mutual
- Student and internship jobs
Code of Ethics
Based on its values and business practices, PAGEAU MOREL has acquired ethics rules over the years. In accordance with the values promoted by the engineering code of ethics, these rules seek to maintain the trust of our clients, suppliers, and partners. The firm’s reputation is directly linked to the reputation of its employees. As such, all our employees are committed to these values.
PAGEAU MOREL is committed to promoting an inclusive and barrier-free workplace where each person is given equal opportunities, and feels included and valued.
PAGEAU MOREL adheres to the principles of pay equity and employment equity.
Beyond the Workplace
There are two social clubs in PAGEAU MOREL: one for the greater Montreal area and the other in Outaouais. These clubs organize various activities during the year and you are encouraged to participate in these activities as they are a good way to relax and build relationships with colleagues.
The benefits of physical activity are numerous. In this regard, PAGEAU MOREL offers several physical activities during the year to keep you healthy and be well equipped on a daily basis.